Date(s) - 01/17/2019
7:15 am - 11:30 am
Presented by R. Craig Scott, Esq.
The 2019 New Laws presentation will help you to protect your company from costly mistakes and legal blunders. Below is the list of key employment-related bills that have been signed into law. All new laws take effect January 1, 2019.
- Use of Salary Information
- Confidentiality in Settlement Agreements
- Harassment Prevention Training
- Workplace Harassment
- Use of Applicant Criminal History
- Paid Family Leave/Paid Time Off
- Required Female Members of Boards of Directors
Who should attend? Payroll Managers and staff, Office Managers, Human Resource Directors, Small Business Owners and any other staff members that work directly or indirectly with your employees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Make checks payable to EAC and return form to: PO Box 9575, Brea, CA 92822
- Go online to register with American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa at https://eac-oc.com/registration
- Call us at (714) 794-4253 to register over the phone.
NOTE: No refunds are available for workshop cancellations. However, we will offer a credit for a future workshop during the same program year if notice is received no later than close of business on the Friday prior to the event.