Date(s) - 08/14/2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Orange County One-Stop Center
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Orange County One-Stop Center – 7077 Orangewood Avenue, Suite 200 – Garden Grove Room – Garden Grove, CA 92841
You will learn:
• Common misconceptions about independent contractors
• Ways to combat payroll tax fraud
• How to distinguish between employees and independent contractors
• Statutory and exempt employment
• Resources to help classify workers
There is no charge for this seminar. To make reservation, visit the EDD website at www.edd.ca.gov/Payroll_Tax_Seminars/ or call 1-866-873-6083.
The EDD is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Requests for services, aids, and/or alternate formats need to be made prior to the event by calling 1-866-873-6083 (voice) or TTY 1-888-547-9565.