Date(s) - 05/16/2019
7:15 am - 11:30 am
Embassy Suites Hotel
Presented by Bill Betley, Esq.
Once the employee has been hired, a variety of other issues arise which must be dealt with by the prudent employer. This workshop will address the basic elements you must have in place to ensure a safe and productive workplace. Topics will include:
- Preventing Unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation
- Understanding company vs. employee privacy rights
- Meeting safety/health requirements
- Important keys to managing your benefit programs
Who should attend? Payroll Managers and staff, Office Managers, Human Resource Directors, Small Business Owners and any other staff members that work directly or indirectly with your employees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Make checks payable to EAC and return form to: PO Box 9575, Brea CA 92822
- Go online to register with American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa at https://www.eac-oc.com/registration
- Email this registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (714) 794-4253 to register over the phone.
Note: No refunds are available for workshop cancellations. However, we will offer a credit for a future workshop during the same program year if notice is provided no later than close of business on the Friday prior to the event.